Have a true “campagne” break with your family
What does the journey look like?
Embark for an all personalized experience!
There are 3 ways to get to the Railbike Departure Station:
- Rather gentle : Get to the La Ferté Gaucher Tourist Office, and hop into the toursitic train (free with your railbike tickets, limited availability)
- Rather sporty : Get to the La Ferté Gaucher Tourist Office and hop on your All Terrain Ebike for a 30 minutes to one-hour stroll across fields and forest (starting 9€ by person)
- Rather practical : Get directly to the Railbike Departure Station, using your own vehicle (limited to 5 cars – be sure to get to the station 30mn after the regular appointment).
What’s this “Campagne” teatime thing?
You have to paddle all the way in towards the railway terminus.
After this first rush, enjoy a great teatime under a majestic briarde-styled hall, and have a welcome break before you go back.
Have a taste of locally-made french pastry, candys, hot and fresh drinks!
There are 3 formulas available :
- Local snack and finger food on the spot (no booking required, but stock depending on our suppliers)
- On reservation only :
- Classical french “goûter” (french pastry, bakeries and cakes, 33cl local apple juice, 50cl water by person) 7€
- “Gourmet” teatime (may vary regarding the season) : white fresh cheese, strawberry soup, spice bread, honey, cider gelly, 33cl local apple juice, 50cl water by person) 12€
How much does it cost?
The price for this awesome Teatime offer starts at €7 per person. For the price, have yourself a treat, and take even more!
if you donnot whish to take this offer, feel free to have a meal at our small-snack cabin : you might be a bit sorry to miss that, though!