Get yourself and your family a true “campagne’ break
What does the journey look like?
Embark for an all personalized experience!
There are 3 ways to get to the Railbike Departure Station:
- Rather gentle : Get to the La Ferté Gaucher Tourist Office, and hop into the toursitic train (free with your railbike tickets, limited availability)
- Rather sporty : Get to the Aérosphalte Motorsports Leisure Park and hop on your All Terrain Ebike for a one-hour stroll across fields and forest (+€10 per person)
- Rather practical : Get directly to the Railbike Departure Station, using your own vehicle (be sure to get to the station 30mn after the announced starting time)
Choose your package (optional)
You have to get on the way in, but also on the way back, which is not optional.
There, you get to choose between 3 main packages :
- The first departure (11AM) gets you in with the early day lights and morning breeze. At the end of the first path, you’re invited to take a 1 hour break. There, treated like a guest, enjoy our meals offers, all done with our terroir productions, at an affordable price.
- The second departure (2PM) is the more family-oriented one. Done with the first rush to the terminus, the break is the scene to a great Teatime snack. On the menu : hot and fresh drinks, french bread, sugar treats… All make it for great moment to share !
- The third departure (5PM) turns the break into a typical french apéritif : musical background, “kir briard” (cider with poppy syrup), appetizers… Enough to give you strengh for the next travel !
And how much does it cost?
The base price for a railbike is €38 on week days, €45 on week-ends and holidays (from €8 to €9 per person).
Special discounts and offers are applied to families and groups mostly, or can happen at specific dates.
Don’t waste any time:book your Ferra Botanica tickets now!